Thursday, July 22, 2010

Okay, I'm Back


Just a quick note to say that I'll be at the San Diego Comic-Con in support of my new book, FAT VAMPIRE.

On Sunday from 11-12:00 I'll be participating in a panel called Entertaining One's Inner Child in room 24ABC. Also participating will be Matt and Jennifer Holm (Babymouse), David Steinberg (Daniel Boom), Jimmy Gownley (Amelia Rules), Sina Grace (Among the Ghosts), and Greg Van Eekhout (Kid vs. Squid).

I'll also just be wandering around most of Saturday and Sunday, so if you see me please say hi. I'll be the guy who looks like me.

2 comments:

Brian Biggs said...

I thought you were dead.

Holly said...

He'll be wearing sunscreen.

I ran into Chupacabra at the pub the other night. He follows your blog, too. He was kind of staring moodily into his drink, muttering about the whole nossssferatu ordeal. "Again with the vampires. Always with the vampires. Now even fat vampires get more press than me. Cryptozoology is as sexy as the supernatural, any day! Night. Whatever. I'm sexy." And then, with much slavering and snorty gnawing, he ate his straw and mini umbrella.